Students of the Faculty of Computer Science, Universitas Muslim Indonesia again showed their existence by joining the South Sulawesi Regional Innovation Week 2019, at GOR Hasanuddin University, August 1-3, 2019. The exhibition was attended by various universities from several districts in South Sulawesi, UMI participated exhibiting innovative products created by UMI Computer Science Students.
It is expected that the innovations exhibited by students can be refined and simultaneously carried out downstreaming to further be utilized by the community especially in the field of technology, said the Dean of FIKOM, Mr. Purnawansyah.
According to Ms. Lilis Nur Hayati, S.Kom., M.Eng. as a supervisor of the PKM program, some technological innovations created by UMI FIKOM students who were exhibited at the 2019 South Sulawesi innovation week were :
- GE- Tekbol or wristband for detection of children location using the emergency button
- SI PICA or pepper peeler
- Automatic Folding CLOTH TOOLS
- Fire Fighting Robot
- Acne Tech accident detection
- PEMBASIINDO sign language education learning media
- APPIQRO learning media of jurisprudence and iqro